Simply Put… Las Vegas Penthouse Luxury
To what degree are you prepared to be spoiled?
Las Vegas living never looked quite like this. The epitome of Sin City elegance, the Palms Place Hotel’s Penthouse D might very well be the pinnacle of penthouse suites, Vegas-style. Designed by famed Los Angeles-based design firm Yabu Pushelberg, this penthouse suite features a stunning display of contemporary style and doesn’t hold anything back.
Exotic Brazilian Ebony hardwoods and beautiful marble flooring are paired with cool color tones, modern leather furnishings, and unique accents to create a penthouse suite that’s unlike any other. In Penthouse D, you’ll relish in a master bedroom fit for royalty, complete with Egyptian cotton bedding, walk-in closets, and a deep soaking tub, double vanity, and LCD flat screen in your private bathroom. And the goodness doesn’t end there. You’ll also enjoy exclusive amenities, including a handcrafted chess table with pouf window seating and a spectacular view, four 42″ plasma televisions situated throughout the penthouse, in-suite fireplace, and state-of-the-art media room. And with your very own living room, dining room, and full gourmet kitchen, you’ll have plenty of space to entertain your guests, but they might refuse to leave once they see your private cantilevered spa pool and luxurious balcony.
Las Vegas called, and Penthouse D is waiting. Welcome to your fantasy vacation.
- In-Room Safe
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with deep soaking tub, Double vanity, LCD flat screen TV, Walk-in closets
- Second guest bedroom with en suite bathroom with double vanity, LCD TV and Jacuzzi tub
- State-of-the-art media room
- Living room, dining room and full island gourmet kitchen
- Chess table with pouf window seating
- Four 42″ plasma televisions
- Floor-to-ceiling windows along the entire length of the suite
- Hardwood Brazilian ebony and white marble floors throughout
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- VIP Amenities