Josh Vides' wedding chapel
is open for viewing on
Pearl show nights
with show ticket and
Til Death Do Us Part
"Til Death Do Us Part", is an 800 sq. ft black and white wedding chapel made for an Instagram-worthy wedding, vow renewal or photo shoot. Created by first generation Guatamalan graphic designer and visual artist Joshua Vides debuts one of his interactive signature black and white installations.
Do Us Part
For a limited time, Palms will be offering various wedding packages to accompany this installation:See all
- "Our Marriage Looks Perfect – On Instagram ($250)"
- Includes an hour in the chapel, allowing for a full hour to capture the perfect pictures for all of your social channels. (Photographer not included, must reserve time in advance).
- "The Shotgun Wedding” ($500)"
- Includes an hour in the chapel and a complimentary bottle of Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial.
- "Black, White and Wed” ($500 to $5,500)"
- Includes a ceremony in the chapel and a four-course plated dinner at Scotch 80 Prime or Vetri Cucina with various beverage packages available for up to 24 people. Take the after party to APEX Social Club with complimentary VIP admission.
- "For Better Or For Worse” (from $4,500)"
- Includes a one-night stay in the Make Good Choices Suite, a two-hour catered reception in the suite that consists of tray passed hors d’oeuvres, food stations, dessert station and a beverage package.