- Studio X is designed for band/ensemble recording and mixing. It has a 1000sf main room surrounded by two large overdub booths with direct site lines. A fourth booth is ideal for isolating an amplifier, leslie, or for adding an additional editing system to your session.
- The spacious control room features a 72-input Neve VRP and a comprehensive collection of both classic and modern outboard gear. This 72-input console is equipped with 8 auxiliary busses, 4 reverb returns, a multi-channel film monitoring system, and Flying Fader Automation.
- The recording formats that are available include a 64/64 i/o Pro Tools HD System with Apogee converters or Apple Logic Pro. In addition, two Studer Gold A827 2” recorders are available. A full-range, custom Griffin monitor system is arranged in a surround configuration and a variety of near-field monitors are available. Mogami oxygen-free cable is used throughout the facility.
- A Baldwin 7’ SF10 Artist Grand piano graces the live room.
- The studio is aesthetically pleasing and includes a private lounge with cable television. A common lounge area is also provided so clients can mix-it-up if they choose to. Additional client amenities are available on request including concierge service, private dining, and tours of Las Vegas and its vicinity. A private VIP elevator will whisk you directly to the studio facility from the VIP entrance.