Let's start planning.
Give us a few details and we'll crunch some numbers.
Meetings should do more than just meet expectations. They should exceed them. From an all-inclusive, multi-day workshop to a quick afternoon meeting, we have the unique spaces, services and setups to ensure your event is a success.
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Stephanie H.
Trace3 just had our annual EBC with over 500 guests at the Palms Casino Resort and it was an amazing event! The hotel staff was great from start to finish. Our guests loved the newly renovated rooms and Social bar. This was our second event there and we were very pleased. Thank you, Scott, Lydia and Sarah!
- Stego Industries, LLC
- Bret H.
The room and catering worked out perfectly. I plan to repeat our business next year based on the service we received. This was our second time back at the Palms and both stays lived up to your hotel's reputation. Thanks again.
meeting shop.See all
- Package Includes
- Premier overnight accommodations - single or double occupancy
- Dedicated meeting space
- Standard A/V package with LCD projector, screen, wireless Internet
- Audio/visual technical support
- Powered podium
- Wall-to-wall whiteboards and flip charts
- Meeting support desk
- Ergonomic chairs with spacious desk
- Group dinner in one of our restaurants
- Full buffet breakfast
- Continental Breakfast and mid-morning break
- Refreshment breaks throughout the day
- Elaborate multi-station lunch buffet
- All food service gratuities
- Complimentary parking
- Shuttle service within a 10-mile radius of the Palms
At just $40 per person, your small group won't cost you big.See all
- Package Includes
- Meeting room and set up
- Projection screen
- Podium and microphone
- Water station
- Mini continental breakfast
- Afternoon Coffee service
- Additional audio/visual equipment and breakout rooms available
- Add Sandwich Buffet or Hot Entrée Buffet: $25 per person
Part big-city lounge, part upscale rec room, The View is perfect for casual conversation, cocktails and old-school board games, billiards and shuffleboard.
Right in the middle of the casino floor, Social is a chic, sophisticated bar that's at the epicenter of the good times.
A club you've got to see to believe. Moon's massive retractable roof opens to let you reach for the stars. Or mingle with them.
The one and only. Ghostbar hovers 55 floors above the city and is known for its 180° views of The Strip.
With a menu that represents a bold new era for the great American Steakhouse, let Chef Barry Dakake show you why N9NE is a cut above the rest.
Old world meets new at NOVE. Come see how Chef Geno Bernardo expertly mixes classic Italian cuisine with a contemporary atmosphere. Bravo!
With 3 bars, 27 cabanas and space for up to 3,000, the Palms Pool is a place where anything and everyone goes.