DON’T GAMBLE WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While Palms Casino Resort is 24/7 fun, identity theft is not.
Some tips to avoid the dangers of the dark web.
1) Palms Casino Resort social profiles are verified on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook – look for the blue check mark. Do not interact with any social profile that claims to be Palms Casino Resort that is not verified. Our social channels are in the section below.
2) Don’t share any personal information. If you see something suspicious, report it immediately. We will never ask for your banking information or credit card information. From time to time we may ask you for your Club Serrano number or a contact number/email address/mailing address to help answer your questions or fix a customer service issue. This request will ONLY come from a verified Palms Casino Resort account.
3) Report Suspicious Emails, Phone Calls, Text Messages, or Webpages for more information. DM us through any of the social channels listed above, or contact us via email: Palms.com/contact or via phone: 1-866-752-2236.
4) If contacted by a suspicious page, do not:
– Send money
– Purchase gift cards or provide codes as a form of payment
– Cash a check for a stranger
WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR:
- Social Security Number
- Credit Card Information
- Banking Information
Please note: When filling out a Casino Credit application, personal information like the above will be requested through a secure form to apply through our partnership with NCC.